Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Mini-mohawk Days

     

My hair is growing back fast! Which is great, mostly. It's hard to find a decent 'do when my hair is barely long enough to comb in any direction. It is long enough, though, to benefit from towel drying after a shower. I think that's pretty cool. 

While I was towel drying my hair a few days ago it formed itself into a mini-mohawk. I don't remember ever wearing my hair in a mohawk, but I did used to tease it to make it big and then just about empty a bottle of hairspray on it. That was (gulp!) 20 years ago, though. Since then I've preferred to keep my hair free of sprays, gels and mousses. I like it long and curly and free. Honestly, I miss those long curly locks. I can only work with what I have right now, though. So, I've chosen to rock the mini 'hawk for as long as I can. I'm not sure that it really expresses who I am or projects the image I want to portray of myself, but for now I'm going to enjoy the style's fun sassy-ness. After all, it's just hair.

I promise to post a better pic of the m'hawk soon! 

P.S. Did you notice the celebration cashmere in the pic? I love wearing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment